Water Softener Installation in Andover MN
If you live in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis, you know that having a good whole house water softener
treating your home's water is pretty important.
The hard water in our area creates several problems:
- It corrodes our pipes and restricts water pressure.
- It reduces the life of our washing machines and water heaters.
- It requires more use of soap and detergents.
- It creates hard water deposits on our fixtures and sinks and in our appliances.
- It causes dry skin and can irritate other skin conditions.
- It can ruin our clothes.
A great home water softener, like the Clack Millennium system, offers benefits such as these:
- Your sinks, fixtures, tubs and showers won't have hard water deposits for you to clean.
- Your soap will lather better and rinse off easier.
- Your family's showers and baths will be much more enjoyable.
- Your dishes will come out of the dishwasher without all those water spots.
- Your clothes and towels will be softer.
Who is Kal's Plumbing?
Kal's Plumbing is a 2nd generation, family-owned plumbing company. Kal's Plumbing has an A+ rating with the local Better Business Bureau, an A rating on Angie's List and has a Super Service Award and the Highest Rating for Value & Quality from Twin Cities Consumer CheckBook Magazine. Read more about Kal's Plumbing.
Learn More About Clack Water Softening Systems
The top-rated Clack Millennium water softening system is considered one of the best water softeners in use today. It uses 30% less water and 30% less salt than a traditional water softener. In fact, it's the only kind Kal's will install. Plus, Kal's sells and installs these units for several hundreds of dollars less than those large water softener companies charge. Read more about Clack.
How Hard is Andover's Water?
The water in Andover, Minnesota, is much harder than the water in most towns. Water hardness is measured by Grains Per Gallon (GPG). GPG between 7 and 10 is considered hard; GPG over 10 is considered extremely hard. The GPG in Andover is 18.
So What's the Price?
The total price, including the softener, installation, parts, supplies, delivery and sales tax is $1195.
This is a great value. But if you tell Kal about the $50 coupon from this website -- it gets even better.